Narrabri Shire Roads Update
As at 11.30am Thursday, 29 June 2017
• SR 7 Couradda Road – Drive with extreme caution;
Road users are reminded that;
- They may be liable for any damage that they cause to a road that is closed to their vehicle type.
- Travelling on roads covered with water is extremely dangerous and should be avoided.
- Road conditions can change without warning and drivers should travel with caution.
- Unsealed roads damage very easily when they are wet and only essential journeys should be undertaken until these roads dry out.
- Repairs to damaged roads are not usually possible until the roads and gravel stockpiles begin to dry out.
- Council prioritises repairs with higher trafficked roads usually receiving attention first.